- Vinegar – 1/2 cup
- Listerine(any mouthwash) – 1/4 cup
- Warm Water – 1/2 cup
- Mix them properly
- Soak your feet in it for 10-15 minutes
- Wipe it off with a clean piece of cloth
- Hydrogen Peroxide – 2 cups
- Hot water – 4 cups
- Foot file or pumice stone
- Add hydrogen peroxide to hot water and soak your feet for 20-30 minutes.
- Pat your feet dry with towel and use the foot file to remove the dead skin.
- Finally apply lotion and cover feet with socks.
- Leave it overnight and wake up to a softer feet in the morning.